Kitsap County Coroner Jeff Wallis has announced that his office is in possession of the unclaimed remains of ten individuals considered indigent or abandoned.
The coroner’s office is hoping to place the remains of these folks with family and friends so they can be given the dignity and respective they deserve, Wallis said in a press release.
If you are a friend or family member of the following individuals, or know someone who is, please reach out to the Kitsap County Coroner’s Office at 360-337-7077.
- Doni Dalane Ricciardi — DOB: Dec. 13, 1951
- Steven Leroy Sifton — DOB: Jan. 21, 1944
- Kathy Marie O’Neil —DOB: March 15, 1976
- Michael George Zynda — DOB: April 9, 1954
- James Zeph English — DOB: Oct. 16, 1964
- Baby Boy Bourgeois — DOB: Aug. 12, 2019
- Donnie L. LeBlanc — DOB: May 16, 1962
- John Stephen Kuenzli — DOB: Dec. 3, 1952
- William Mahon — DOB: Oct. 11, 1947
- Billy Rae Cook, jr. — DOB: May 12, 1970
Any remains that go unclaimed before the end of business on July 3 will be interred at Silverdale Pioneer Cemetery. A public ceremony is tentatively scheduled for July 10 at 10 a.m.