State Senator Christine Rolfes (D-Bainbridge Island) is hosting several community conversations across the 23rd Legislative District throughout early December in preparation for the 2020 legislative session in Olympia.
The events will give constituents a chance to comment or ask questions about legislation that affects communities in Kitsap County. The events are scheduled for the following times and locations:
- Dec. 2 – Kingston Village Green Community Center, 6 to 7:30 p.m., 26159 Dulay Road NE
- Dec. 4 – Bainbridge Senior Center, 3:30 to 5 p.m., 370 Brien Drive SE
- Dec. 5 – Filipino American Community Center, 6 to 7:30 p.m., 1240 Sheridan Road, Bremerton
- Dec. 7 – Drop-in with Mayor Erickson at Poulsbo City Hall, 9 to 11 a.m., 200 Moe Street
- Dec. 9 – Keyport Mercantile & Diner, 9:30 to 11 a.m., 15499 Washington Avenue NE