POULSBO —Veterans Day will bring opportunities for the community to honor veterans who have served their country in the armed forces. It will also bring a handful of closures and schedule changes.
Here’s a list of what some local offices and services will be doing Tuesday, Nov. 11.
City, county and state offices:
•All Department of Licensing driver licensing offices will be closed. More information is available at the DOL website at www.dol.wa.gov.
•Poulsbo City Hall and all city buildings will be closed.
•Poulsbo Municipal Court will be closed.
•The Poulsbo recreation center will be closed.
•Poulsbo Police business office will be closed. Officers will still be on duty and can be reached in an emergency by calling 911.
•Poulsbo Fire Department and North Kitsap Fire and Rescue headquarters will be closed. Emergency crews will still be on duty and can be reached in an emergency by calling 911.
•All branches of the Kitsap County Library system will be closed.
• Port of Poulsbo business office, guest moorage and fuel service will be open.
• Port of Kingston business offices will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Services will be open.
• Kitsap County Moderate Waste Facility
• Drop boxes in Bainbridge Island, Hansville, Poulsbo, Silverdale and Olalla will be open.
• Residential and commercial collection of garbage, recycling and debris inside the Poulsbo city limits will remain on regular schedule.
• Central Market in Poulsbo will be open regular hours.
• Poulsbo Market Place will be open regular hours.
• Poulsbo Albertson’s will be open regular hours.
• Poulsbo Red Apple will be open regular hours.
• Kingston Albertson’s will be open regular hours.
• Kingston Thriftway will be open regular hours.
• Kitsap Transit routed and ACCESS buses will operate on regular weekday schedule. No service to PSNS.
• Seattle/Bainbridge ferry will be on regular schedule.
• Kingston/Edmonds ferry will be on regular schedule.
• Bremerton/Seattle vehicle ferry will be on regular schedule.