PORT ORCHARD — The following Kitsap County roads will be impacted through Nov. 9 by construction, repair and maintenance work by county crews:
Crews are ditching and cutting overhead brush at several locations through the week. Expect moderate delays of up to 10 minutes at the following locations:
- Bowe Lane Southeast between Engledow and Jacobs — Monday, Nov. 5 and Tuesday, Nov. 6
- Weathers Court Southeast from Salmonberry to the end — Monday, Nov. 5
- Southeast Harriet Street between Lidstrom and Warner — Tuesday, Nov. 6
- Jacobs Lane Southeast between Stonehill and Bowe — Thursday, Nov. 8
- Wynn Jones Road East between Beach Drive and the end of the road — Wednesday, Nov. 7 through Friday, Nov. 9
- Saber Lane East between Cain and Tucci — Friday, Nov. 9
- Shoulder and realignment work continues on Carney Lake Road Southwest (between Southwest Alta Vista Drive and Southwest Grace Street) this week. Expect significant delays longer than 10 minutes, with some detours expected. Learn more about the project at kcowa.us/CarneyLake.
Northeast Electric continues work on a project to install a new traffic signal at the intersection of Northwest Newberry Hill Road and Tieton Place Northwest. Expect short delays in the immediate vicinity of the work.
Expect moderate delays of 5-10 minutes on Ridgetop Boulevard Northwest (between SR 303 and Quail Run Drive) as work continues on an improvement project there. Flaggers will direct motorists through the work area.
Work on the stormwater conveyance system is causing short delays on Silverdale Way Northwest between Misty Ridge and Ridgetop Boulevard. Short delays of less than five minutes are expected. Work continues through April 2019.
Washington Boulevard Northeast has a 10,000-pound weight limit in effect. Portions of the road surface are gravel.