PORT ORCHARD — Selected Kitsap County-managed roads will be impacted by repair or maintenance work from Aug. 26 to 30.
Road work will affect roads in the following areas:
Road crews are doing full-depth patching during the week. Expect moderate delays of 5-10 minutes in the vicinity of the work. Observe speed limits and use extra care when driving over newly resurfaced roadways.
- Locker Road SE between Garfield and Hinkley (MON)
- Lincoln Avenue SE from Hoover to Karcher (TUE)
- Station Circle SW from Glenwood to east of Station Circle (THU)
- Fern Meadows Loop SE (FRI)
- SE Salmonberry Rd will close between Jackson Ave SE and Colonial Ln SE on Tuesday, Aug. 20 during the morning for West Sound Utility work. A detour route will guide traffic around the construction area. Work is expected to be completed by noon.
Sealevel Bulkhead Builders is replacing a rock wall to stabilize the shoreline on Southworth Drive at the intersection with Olympiad. There may be short lane closures in the vicinity of this work when materials are delivered. Minimal delays are expected.
Puget Sound Energy is trenching along East Chester Road between Woods and California during the week. Work starts at the California intersection then works away from the school to avoid conflicts when school starts. Work continues through mid-December. Expect moderate delays of up to 10 minutes in the vicinity of this work.
West Sound is upgrading a water main at Watauga Beach Drive, between Crane and Point Glover. Expect short delays of up to 5 minutes in the vicinity of this work. Work is expected to continue through Aug. 30.
Miles Resources is installing water and sewer mains on Phillips Road SE, between Sedgwick and Baker. Expect moderate delays of up to 10 minutes in the vicinity of the work. Work is expected to continue through September.
Road crews are paving these roads this week. Expect moderate delays of 5-10 minutes in the vicinity of the work. Observe speed limits and use extra care when driving over newly resurfaced roadways.
- Norbert Place NW near Francis (MON)
- NW Carlton Street from Silverdale Way to Linder Way (potholing) (MON)
- Washington Avenue NW from Linder Way (potholing) (MON)
- Lorie Court NW from Francis (TUE)
- Yvonne Place NW from Francis (TUE)
- NW 82nd Street between Provost and Francis to end of 82nd (WED)
- Clearidge Avenue NW from 82nd (THU)
- NW Bernard Street between Clearidge and Provost (THU)
- NW Francis Drive from 82nd (FRI)
Interwest Construction is replacing the existing culvert on Golf Club Hill Road, just east of the intersection with Chico Way. Traffic is limited to one lane traffic controlled by an automated traffic signal. Expect short delays of up to 5 minutes. Find out more about this project at kitsap.paladinpanoramic.com/project/2232/55596.
Seton Construction continues work to upgrade a cross culvert on Lemolo Shore Drive NE between Johnson Way NE and NE Holm Ct. Expect moderate delays of between 5-10 minutes in the vicinity of the work area.