SILVERDALE – A construction crew that ruptured a one-inch gas line with an excavator caused a fitness club to be evacuated and a section of Myhre Road to be closed April 25. No one was injured and Cascade Natural Gas responded and closed off the leak. Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue responded to the area of 2400 Myhre Road at 9:30 a.m. and found the leak was fairly significant. The only open business nearby, Snap Fitness, was evacuated and construction workers were moved to the Lowes parking lot. While waiting for Cascade Natural Gas to respond, a section of Myrhe Road from the intersection of Mickelberry and Myhre awas closed.