PORT ORCHARD — Some Kitsap County roads will be undergoing some construction and repair work through Jan. 4, according to the county’s public works department.
Those roadways include:
- Shoulder and realignment work continues on Carney Lake Road Southwest (between Southwest Alta Vista Drive and Southwest Grace Street) this week. Expect significant delays longer than 10 minutes; some detours are expected. Learn more about the project at kcowa.us/CarneyLake.
- Expect moderate delays of 5-10 minutes on Ridgetop Boulevard Northwest (between SR 303 and Quail Run Drive) as work continues on an improvement project there. Flaggers will direct motorists through the work area. Some delays may be longer due to equipment movement.
- Most of the major work is done on Silverdale Way Northwest around the Old Town project. Ancillary work remains with Intermittent lane closures and minor delays anticipated.
- Expect significant delays of 15 minutes or more along Silverdale Way, between Misty Ridge Lane and Ridgetop Boulevard, for a construction project. Traffic is restricted to one lane at times. The center turn lane is closed during working hours.
- Washington Boulevard Northeast has a 10,000-pound weight limit in effect. Portions of the road surface are gravel.