PORT ORCHARD — Selected Kitsap County roads will be impacted through Nov. 16 from construction, repair and maintenance work by county and contracted work crews.
The roads affected are:
- Shoulder and realignment work continues on Carney Lake Road Southwest (between Southwest Alta Vista Drive and Southwest Grace Street) through the week. Expect significant delays longer than 10 minutes and some detours are expected. Learn more about the project at kcowa.us/CarneyLake.
- RV Associates is working on intersection improvements at Woods Road East and Farmer Dell Road East. The intersection is being converted to a four-way stop. Work is expected to continue through Nov. 23. Flaggers will direct traffic through the project. Short delays of less than five minutes are expected.
- Northeast Electric continues work on a project to install a new traffic signal at the intersection of Northwest Newberry Hill Road and Tieton Place Northwest. Expect short delays in the immediate vicinity of the work.
- Expect moderate delays of 5-10 minutes on Ridgetop Boulevard Northwest (between SR 303 and Quail Run Drive) as work continues on an improvement project there. Flaggers will direct motorists through the work area.
- Most of the major work is done on Silverdale Way Northwest around the Old Town project. Ancillary work remains with intermittent lane closures and minor delays anticipated.
- Work on the stormwater conveyance system is causing short delays on Silverdale Way Northwest between Misty Ridge and Ridgetop Boulevard. Short delays of less than five minutes are expected. Work continues through April.
- Washington Boulevard Northeast has a 10,000-pound weight limit in effect. Portions of the road surface are gravel.