PORT ORCHARD — South Kitsap School District’s board of directors will host a town hall discussion via Zoom at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
The public meeting will feature a format different from regular Zoom school board meetings — it will be an open forum for audience members to interact with the board.
“We hope to engage our community in a thoughtful and respectful discussion where we gather insight about South Kitsap School District,” board President Dr. Jeffrey “Jefe” Wilson said. “Our goal is to hear from a broad range of our community members from students to teachers to parents and voters.”
To join the meeting on Wednesday, do the following:
- Click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83818445941?pwd=bkRadmZiREwyeklGcWxLQm85WmNSQT09
Meeting ID: 838 1844 5941 Passcode: 316948
Or phone in using one-tap mobile 1-253-215-8782
- Attendees will enter the meeting virtual waiting room.
- They should rename themselves so their first and last name is visible. Attendees with full names will then be admitted into the meeting.
- To participate in the discussion, attendees need to use the “raise your hand” feature to participate in the discussion.
- Those with questions will be called on and unmuted.
- Each attendee/board interaction will be limited to 5 minutes to maximize all participant opportunities.