HANSVILLE — Detectives with the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Special Investigations Unit and the West Sound Narcotics Enforcement Team arrested six people on suspicion of drug-related crimes June 22 in North Kitsap.
With assistance provided by the Kitsap County SWAT team, Poulsbo Police Department, Washington State Patrol and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), deputies served a search warrant at a residence in the 28400 block of Hansville Road NE, Kingston, Sheriff’s Lt. Jon Van Gesen reported in his department’s spocial media account.
Officers discovered 16 people on the property. Six people were arrested:
- The resident, a 30-year-old man, for Use of a Building for Drug Purposes.
- A 33-year-old female on a warrant for Escape from Department of Corrections and Possession of Heroin & Methamphetamine.
- A 35-year-old female on a warrant for Giving False or Misleading Statements and Possession of Heroin.
- A 40-year-old man on a warrant.
- A 50-year-old man for Possession of Methamphetamine and Heroin.
- A 44-year-old man for Possession of Methamphetamine and Heroin.
During the search, detectives found several firearms, suspected methamphetamine, suspected heroin, and recovered stolen property, Van Gesen reported.