With Kitsap County now in Phase 2 of its reopening plan due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Kitsap County Sheriff’s office reopened Monday for public business.
As part of their reopening protocol, staff is requesting visitors to follow the safety guidelines of social distancing, wearing masks, as well as using hand sanitizer when entering the facility. The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office headquarters office is located in Port Orchard and will be open from 8 a.m. to 4: 30 p.m. five days a week.
Additionally, KCSO’s Silverdale patrol precinct office will open to the public next Monday, June 15. At both locations, all services will be provided but staff advises there may be lengthy delays if you show up in person due to only allowing a limited number of people in the lobby.
In efforts to reduce the need for people to walk into KCSO lobbies, the following procedures will be observed:
- New concealed pistol license applications are by appointment only
- Renewal of concealed pistol license is by mail only
- Public Records Request — call 360-337-7101, or file a request online at www.kitsapsheriff.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court/Civil Papers — call 360-337-7104, or email email@example.com to coordinate with the sheriff’s civil staff
- Report a crime without suspect information — Call 360-337-7101, or click here to file a report online: Crime Reporting