POULSBO — Poulsbo City Council members made their committee selections for 2018 during the Feb. 7 council meeting.
Here is a list of the committees and the council members who will serve on them.
- Finance and Administration Committee: Ed Stern, David Musgrove and Jeff McGinty.
- Public Works Committee: Gary Nystul, David Musgrove and Connie Lord.
- Community Services Committee: Abby Garland, Ken Thomas and Lord.
- Public Safety Committee: Nystul, Garland, McGinty.
- Economic Development Committee: Stern, Musgrove, Lord.
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee: Nystul.
In addition to the committee selection, council members also decided on who will serve as mayor pro tem in the event that Mayor Becky Erickson is unable to perform her duties. The council concluded that McGinty will continue to serve as mayor pro tem, with Lord serving as an alternate.
McGinty is serving his seventh term and is the longest-serving council member in city history.