PORT ORCHARD — Selected roadways in Kitsap County next week will undergo maintenance or repair work that could delay some commuters.
The following county roads will be impacted by work by public works crews:
Road crews are doing maintenance work at these locations during the week of Oct. 14-18. Moderate delays between 5 and 10 minutes are expected in the immediate vicinity of the work.
- East Fish on Way near 7892 — Tuesday
- Glenwood Road Southwest from Lake Flora to County Line — Wednesday
- Puget Sound Energy is trenching along East Chester Road between Woods and California. Work continues through mid-December. Expect moderate delays of up to 10 minutes in the vicinity of this work.
- Pope & Sons Construction is replacing a water main on East Lidstrom Hill Road, between Beach and Lidstrom, and along parts of Vista Rama Drive East. Expect short delays of up to 5 minutes in the vicinity of the work.
Road crews are doing shoulder maintenance at these locations this week. Moderate delays up to 10 minutes are expected in the immediate vicinity of the work.
- Nels Nelson Road Northwest from Bucklin Hill to Fairgrounds — Monday and Tuesday
- Tracyton Boulevard Northwest from Bucklin Hill to end of Tracyton — Monday and Tuesday
- Central Valley Road Northeast from SR 303 to end of Central Valley — Wednesday through Friday
- Northwest Bucklin Hill Road from Central Valley to Anderson Hill — Wednesday through Friday
- Stampede Boulevard Northwest from Fairgrounds to Tracyton — Wednesday through Friday
- Interwest Construction is replacing the existing culvert on Golf Club Hill Road, just east of the intersection with Chico Way. Traffic is limited to one lane of traffic controlled by an automated traffic signal. Expect short delays of up to 5 minutes.
Road crews are full-depth patching at these locations this week. Moderate delays up to 10 minutes are expected in the immediate vicinity of the work.
- Hillsboro Drive Northwest from Ridgetop to Calypso — Monday
- Northeast Twin Spits Road from Adam to Admiralty — Wednesday through Friday