• First Lutheran Community Church, 2483 Mitchell Rd SE, will host its annual egg hunt at 10 a.m. on April 4.
• The 22nd annual Fathoms o’Fun Easter Egg Hunt is set for noon April 4 at the South Kitsap Regional Park. More than 450 children are expected this year. Registration will begin at 11 a.m. and children must sign up to participate.
• The Bremerton Elks Lodge, 4131 Pine Rd. NE, will host its annual egg hunt at 1:30 p.m. April 5 for children up to age 10. “Golden Eggs” can then be traded in for special, age-specific prizes. Also, a barbecue dinner will be available.
The following are events planned at local churches to celebrate Easter:
• The 23rd annual Cross Walk is set for 10 a.m. April 3, at First Lutheran Community Church, 2483 Mitchell Rd.SE. The event is sponsored by First Lutheran Community, Elim Lutheran, Spirit of Life Lutheran and St. Bede Episcopal Church.
• First Lutheran Community Church, 2483 Mitchell Rd SE, will host a Good Friday worship service at 7 p.m. On Sunday, April 5, the church will serve a free Easter breakfast from 9-11 a.m. Worship services are set for 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m.
• Newlife South will conduct an Easter service at 9, 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. April 5 at John Sedgwick Junior High School, 8995 SE Sedgwick Rd. An egg hunt with more than 12,000 eggs is set for 1 p.m.
• St. Gabriel’s Catholic Church of Port Orchard will conduct Good Friday masses April 4. A Liturgy of the Hours is at noon; Chaplet of Divine Mercy, 1 p.m.; Sorrowful Rosary, 2 p.m.; Stations of the Cross, 3 p.m. and Liturgy, 7 p.m. Holy Saturday Easter Vigil is set for 8:30 p.m. Easter Sunday masses are set for 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m.
• Manchester Community Church, 7545 E. Madrone, will host an Easter Cantata at 7 p.m. April 3. The public is welcome.
• Bible Baptist Church, 6703 Bethel Road SE, will host an Easter cantata by the BBC Choir at 10 a.m.
• Spirit of Life Lutheran Church, 3901 SE Mullenix Rd., will conduct a Good Friday service at 7 p.m. and an Easter Sunday sunrise service is 7 a.m. April 5, followed by brunch at 8 a.m. Morning worship service is 9:30 a.m.
• Family Worship Center, 3649 West Frontage Rd, will present “Easter Changes Everything,” at 9 and 11 a.m. April 5. A free pancake breakfast is set for 10:15 a.m.
• Christ the Rock Community Church, 4100 SW Old Chifton Rd., will conduct a Good Friday communion service at 6:30 p.m. April 3. An Easter Sunday sunrise service is at 6:30 a.m., followed by a breakfast potluck at 7:15 a.m. and worship service at 8:45 and 10:30 a.m.
• Adventure in Faith Church, 4705 Jackson Ave. SE, will conduct Good Friday worship and communion at 7 p.m. An egg hunt is set for 10 a.m. April 4. Easter services at 8:30, 9:45 and 11 a.m. April 5.
• St. Bede Episcopal Church, 1578 Lider Rd. SE, will host a Good Friday Liturgy at noon and 7 p.m., and Stations of the Cross at 3 p.m. On April 5, the Eucharist is at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. with the children’s homily, Easter egg hunt.
• A New Beginning Family Christian Center, 810 Wildwood Rd,, will host an egg hunt and potluck dinner at 10 a.m. April 5. The themes are comfort food and Easter desserts.
• Capital Christian Center, 902 Dekalb St., will conduct a Good Friday communion worship service at 7 p.m. Easter Saturday service is at 6 p.m. April 4 and 8:45, 10:15 and 11:45 a.m., and 1:30 p.m.
• Bethel Lutheran Church, 151 Tremont St. W, will conduct Good Friday worship with communion at 7 p.m. On April 5, a 7 p.m. Easter sunrise service is set, followed by a breakfast from 8-9:30 a.m. At 10 a.m., the Easter Festival service is scheduled, followed by a breakfast from 11 a.m. to noon. No Sunday School classes are scheduled.