Kitsap County is expanding access to the drive-up COVID-19 testing site, located at the National Guard Armory site in Bremerton.
Officials will assess later this week whether or not the site can be further opened to include more people for testing.
The site is now open to the following groups of people:
- Health care workers with symptoms
- First responders with symptoms
- People 65 years and older with symptoms
- People with underlying medical conditions with symptoms
- Active duty military personnel and civilian employees of the Department of Defense with symptoms
Visitors still must qualify in advance. You can complete the online registration here or call 360-728-2235 if you do not have internet access.