The following cases were filed in either Kitsap District Court or Kitsap County Superior Court:
* Possession of a controlled substance: A 24-year-old Bremerton man was charged Nov. 14 with a single count of possession of a controlled substance, in this case, heroin.
* Second-degree burglary and possession of a controlled substance: A 23-year-old man from South Colby was arrested and charged with a single count of second-degree burglary, with an additional count of possession of the controlled substance Lorazepam.
* Burglary in the second degree: a 24-year-old, part of a burglary ring that included the above subject, committed second-degree burglary and was arrested Nov. 14 as part of this ring. This individual was listed as having committed the crime of being an accomplice.
* Second-degree assault with a special allegation of domestic violence: A 37-year-old Port Orchard man committed second-degree assault against a member of his own family, drawing the special allegation of domestic violence.
* A 23-year-old Port Orchard man, part of a burglary ring mentioned above, was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary as an accomplice.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested Oct. 25 for first-degree burglary and for committing domestic violence against a female resident.
* Lots of burglaries this week. A 25-year-old Port Orchard man was arrested for shoplifting at the Port Orchard Fred Meyer and charged with first-degree burglary and an additional charge of possession of heroin.
* Assault: A 53-year-old Silverdale man was arrested Nov. 8 and charged with second-degree assault with a special allegation of domestic violence.
* Failure to register: a 28-year-old Bremerton man was charged with first-degree failure to register as a sex offender.
* A 25-year-old Poulsbo woman was arrested Nov. 14 and charged with third-degree burglary for shoplifting at the JC Penney in Silverdale.
* A 49-year-old transient, listed as living in Bremerton, was charged with third-degree malicious mischief for attacking another person with intent to do serious bodily harm.
* A 28-year-old Bremerton man was arrested and charged with first-degree possession of child pornography.