People don’t realize that the cotton Q Tips that everyone uses are, in fact, bad for the ears (1).
Q Tips are not intended to clean the ear; they do, in fact, just the opposite. Ear wax gets pushed farther in the ear canal rather than being removed. Moreover, the inner ear can become be damaged. The symptoms of problems or damage within the ear include dizziness, ear ringing, discomfort, and hearing loss. People don’t need to put their health at risk but use this revolutionary instrument.
The Tvidler is an ear cleaning tool with a silicone head that looks like a small augur. Tvidler is made of soft high-grade silicone, is safer than a cotton swab, and effectively cleans the ears. Tvidler reaches deeper than a cotton swab as it spins to remove any additional ear wax buildup inside the ear canals’ sidewalls. When using the Tvidler, hard and dried-up wax and other debris in the ears is removed.
360° Self Care
Protect the ear from the wax that has built up inside. Spiral grooves with flexible tips remove the earwax very easily. Tvidler is a high-quality ear wax remover made from top-quality plastic.
The Tvidler has a prize-winning design that guarantees a safe and convenient grip for use.
How can the Tvidler Be Used?
- Put the tip into the ear.
- Turn Tvidler on and peel the earwax from inside the ear
- Consumers can change the spiral tip to a clean one or wash it
Do People Know?
Cotton swabs were initially produced specifically for cleaning out ear wax, and doctors do not advise them for use (2). However, the makers of this instrument warned consumers 50 years before the Tvidler device was produced. It’s easy to hurt the ear canal or even the eardrum when cleaning the ears by pushing the swab too far into the ear canal.
This type of injury might have severe repercussions in certain situations and may leave the person permanently deaf.
What can outdated methods of cleaning the ears lead to?
- Fingernails are often used to clear wax, and they can carry bacteria
- Ear canal infections that are caused by the remaining bacteria
- A piece of the cotton swab can get lodged in the ear canal
- Deeper and more difficult to clear ear wax, users can end up pushing the wax even deeper
Tvidler FAQ List
How does wax cleaning work with Tvidler?
The soft-headed spiral tip of the Tvidler ear wax cleaner is meant to grab the ear wax to move it away rather than pushing it downwards. Insert the Tvidler in the ear and turn it in the clockwise direction to remove the wax. No strength or further pushing the tool into the ear canal. Tvidler can be rinsed and reused.
What are Tvidler Wax Cleaner’s specifications?
Tips for the spiral head
- Material: Silicone of high-quality
- Detachable: Yes
- Cleanable: Yes
Tvidler handle Information
- Grip: Grip comfort
- Material: plastic, silicone, handle (tip)
- Cleanable: Yes
How different is Tvidler from q-tips, ear wax candles, and ear drops?
Tvidler is an efficient, practical, and reusable solution to the problem of earwax buildup. Tvidler works as opposed to earwax candles and q-tips (3). There are no inconveniences with the ear drops (although you might want to employ both techniques at the same time if the ear wax problem is serious enough. Moreover, it’s risk-free to buy. Within only 30 days, it can be just returned.
What are the wax cleaning specs of Tvidler?
Each Tvidler comes with 6 additional high-quality, replacement silicone tips. The instrument and all its accessories are packed in a travel case.
- Do not apply strength or press to the end of the ear canal when using Tvidler. It might affect the ear wax or destroy your eardrum in the worst-case situation.
- Tvidler should be used with special caution by anyone who has sensitive ears. Follow the directions for “How to Use” and don’t shove into the ear forcibly.
- Do not use the Tvidler if you have a pre-existing ear problem. Consult with your doctor to evaluate the safety of the Tvidler use.
- In a clean, brightly lit area and comfortably seated, consumers can use the Tvidler without any problem.
- Use Tvidler just for cleansing of ear wax, and the Tvidler should never be used on children.
Limited Offer: Tvidler is offered at a 50% discount at checkout and purchased on the official website. Consumers can purchase a single Tvidler or buy a packaged bundle for the whole family.
- 4 Tvidler $64.96
- 3 Tvidler $54.96
- 2 Tvidler $39.50
- 1 Tvidler $24.95
The company offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, or your money will be refunded. The Tvidler customer support team can be contacted by sending an email or by calling:
- +1 (205) 782-8606
Tvidler is a new way to clean the wax from your ears safely. Tvidler is a handy tool made from high-quality materials that won’t damage the inside of the ears yet clean them simultaneously. The spiral tips can be washed and reused between use.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.