Hiya is a brand of multivitamins for children that uses a chewable tablet to deliver 15 essential vitamins and minerals with naturally-derived sugar. The formula works for ages two and up, thanks to two fathers who wanted to give their children more nutrients.
What is Hiya?
Children are the future, but taking care of that future is still necessary. No matter how good of an eater a parent has, finding a way to consume every single food they should during the day is a difficult challenge. Some supplement brands try to entice parents to choose their multivitamin, but every product is different. Finding the right supplement is hard for anyone, which is why two fathers developed the Hiya multivitamin for all kids.
Hiya introduces a healthy way to get vitamins and minerals without fooling children with tablespoons of sugar. Kids need nourishment for their brain development, health, and more, but leaving them in a world that is rich with sugar only perpetuates these cravings. With Hiya, users get nutritional support in the healthiest way possible.
How Does Hiya Help Kids?
This formula is so necessary because it provides kids with the 15 essential vitamins and minerals that their body needs every day. However, instead of using synthetic or overly processed versions of these ingredients, everything comes from natural fruits and vegetables.
In this multivitamin, users get:
- Vitamin A (from carrots, kale, and spinach) to improve the health of the eyes and immune strength.
- Vitamin C (from oranges, peppers, and strawberries) to promote a healthier immune system.
- Vitamin D (from egg yolks, fish, and mushrooms) which promotes stronger bones and takes care of the immune system.
- Vitamin E (from almonds, avocado, and spinach) to improve eyesight, heart health, and immunity.
- Thiamin (from legumes, seaweed, and grains) to balance the mood, improve focus, and support better sleep.
- Riboflavin (from spinach, asparagus, and bananas) to improve the user’s eyesight, cell growth, and energy levels.
- Folate (from broccoli, avocado, and Brussel sprouts) to improve cell growth and increase healthy energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 (from cow’s milk, liver, and bananas) to improve sleep.
- Biotin (from cauliflower, avocado, and mushrooms) to maintain the health and cellular growth of the skin.
- Pantothenic acid (from most plants) to improve energy, focus, and sleep.
- Calcium (from kale, broccoli, and collard greens) to support the development and strength of bones.
- Iodine (from eggs and kelp) which regulates the function of the thyroid.
- Zinc (from poultry, beans, and meat) to support the immune system and promote better healing after injuries.
- Selenium (from tuna, fruits, and vegetables) to improve the sleep cycle, enhance mood, and eradicate inflammation.
- Manganese (from tofu, chickpeas, and potatoes), which reduces inflammation and supports a healthy metabolism.
With this combination of nutrients, Hiya rounds out the nourishment kids get during the day with a chewable supplement.
For access to the Hiya multivitamin, users order directly through the website. The only current option is a subscription that sends a 30-day supply to each child in the household. The total number of kids that use this multivitamin will determine the cost of each bottle per month. The available options include:
- Servings for one kid: $15/bottle.
- Servings for two kids: $14/bottle.
- Servings for three kids: $12.50/bottle.
- Servings for four kids: $12/bottle.
- Servings for five kids: $11.50/bottle.
Every glass bottle is refillable, and users receive refill pouches that don’t use even a tiny amount of plastic. Plus, since everything is sweetened with monk fruit, it is much easier on the teeth and their sugar levels.
If the user wants to stop receiving these vitamins for their children, they contact customer service to cancel at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hiya
What gives Hiya the sweet taste?
Though many gummy and chewable vitamins opt for sugar, Hiya only uses monk fruit to give a naturally sweet flavor. The average children’s vitamin contains at least 5 grams of added sugar, which is as much as what kids get in an Oreo.
Why did the creators opt for a chewable remedy (rather than a gummy)?
Most gummy vitamins have to use synthetic ingredients to keep the form, and the ingredients are hard to keep completely natural. Plus, since they are so sticky when wet, children tend to get the gummies stuck in their teeth, holding sugar in place while they trigger the onset of cavities. Using a chewable vitamin is much better for nutrient delivery.
Do children truly need to take a daily vitamin?
Everyone can benefit from a daily vitamin. Generally, children don’t have the right amount of fruits and vegetables throughout the day, and using a multivitamin (specifically Hiya) helps them get the nutrients they need.
How should children take Hiya multivitamins?
Children only need one chewable vitamin each day, though the creators recommend use during breakfast or dinner. The balanced nutrition is for boys and girls who are at least two years old.
How does the subscription work?
The subscription sends out a 30-day supply of Hiya each month. However, parents only have to reach out to the customer service team to cancel.
To get a hold of the customer service team, either call 844-388-4492 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hiya multivitamin provides kids everywhere with a supplement that they won’t mind taking every day. Made for the transition from toddler to child, this formula helps explicitly with the essential vitamins and minerals that their brain and body require. With only natural ingredients, users fill their children’s bodies with reliable and healthy nourishment that tastes amazing. Plus, it is delivered monthly, so parents worry about more important things in their day – like spending time with their family! Make sure to visit the official Hiya multivitamin website to get the authentic version of the product and not some cheap knockoff!
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.