The Puget Sound Business Journal published its 2018 Book of Lists on Dec. 29. Kitsap County is well represented.
LARGEST WASHINGTON BANKS BY ASSETS
- No. 10: Kitsap Bank, Port Orchard, $1.13 billion.
- No. 40: Liberty Bay Bank, Poulsbo, $96.84 million.
WASHINGTON BANKS BY MARKET SHARE
- No. 19: Kitsap Bank, Port Orchard, .69 percent.
LARGEST PUGET SOUND REGION CREDIT UNIONS
- No. 5: Kitsap Credit Union, Bremerton, $1.12 billion.
LARGEST SBA LENDERS IN WASHINGTON STATE
- No. 15: Kitsap Bank, Port Orchard, 24 approved loans.
LARGEST KITSAP COUNTY REAL ESTATE DEALS
25 commercial real estate deals listed totaled 5.7 million square feet, “half of the 11.4 million square feet involved in King County’s 25 largest deals,” the Puget Sound Business Journal reported.
The top three in Kitsap County:
- Santa Fe Ridge Apartments, Silverdale, $37.348 million sale price.
- Trillium Heights Apartments, Silverdale, $36.89 million sale price.
- Silverdale Ridge Apartments, Silverdale, $20 million sale price.
LARGEST CONSTRUCTION LENDERS
- No. 18: Kitsap Bank, Port Orchard. Construction and land development loan volume, $50.34 million; real estate loan volume, $563.85 million.
LARGEST PUGET SOUND REGION ARCHITECTURE FIRMS
- No. 22: Rice Fergus Miller Inc., Bremerton, $9.69 million in billings.
HOSPITAL MEDICARE CHARGES IN WASHINGTON
- No. 12: Harrison Medical Center, Bremerton, $410.2 million in Medicare charges, $120.09 million in Medicaid charges, $54,517 average charge per admission.
LARGEST HOSPITALS IN WASHINGTON STATE
- No. 17: Harrison Medical Center, Bremerton, 14,652 admissions.
LARGEST WASHINGTON STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- No. 10: Olympic College, Bremerton, 6,527 students.
LARGEST NONPROFITS IN WASHINGTON STATE
- No. 13: Skookum Educational Programs, Bremerton, $100.39 million in revenue, $78.91 million in expenses, $67.5 million in assets.
- No. 74: Peninsula Community Health Services, Bremerton, $18.67 million in revenue, $17.82 million in expenses, $24.56 million in assets.
WEALTHIEST ZIP CODES IN THE PUGET SOUND REGION
- No. 7: 98110, Bainbridge Island. Median net worth, $394,843; median household income, $103,783; median disposable income, $81,453; average home value, $710,736.