The median closing price of a home in Kitsap County was $314,500 in November, up from $280,000 in November 2016.
That’s according to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, which tracks real estate data in 26 counties.
In Kitsap County, there were 432 closed sales and 453 pending sales in November. There were 332 new listings and 1,830 total active listings.
Here’s how Kitsap County measured up to other counties in median closing price in November.
- No. 1: King County, $575,000
- No. 2: San Juan County: $444,500
- No. 3: Snohomish County: $429,950
- No. 4: Island County: $352,000
- No. 5: Jefferson County: $351,000
- No. 11: Kitsap County: $314,500