The Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce asks that small businesses and cottage industries, such as those who work out of their homes and under the radar, contact and register with us. Several volunteers have taken recent calls for tailors, upholsterers, house sitters, etc. The chamber would like to develop a registry to assist those in the community who are looking for these services. The chamber provides many services to support small businesses who join our organization.
There are many new projects being considered at this time including expanded member benefits, an upgraded Web site, the ability to take credit card payments for chamber memberships and events, and fundraising.
The Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members:
• Liberty Bank of Washington, Bill Fogarty, P.O. Box 1090, Poulsbo, 98370, (360) 779-4567
• Accountability Plus, Inc., Susan Veach, 4160 West Alder Street, Port Orchard, 98367, (360) 509-5445
• Liberty Financial Group, Deborah Estridge, P.O. 296, Hansville, 98340, (360) 286-1165
• Country Pet Shoppe, Stephanie Stebbing, 11132 NE Second Street, Kingston, (360) 297-4165
• Perpetual Cycle, Tim Todd, 9320 NE West Kingston Road, Kingston, (360) 509-4380
The chamber appreciates the renewals of the following members: Flying Wrench, Brewton-Hight Insurance, Little City/Centerline Catering, Gerald Kearney, Attorney, Streibel’s Corner, Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort, Stuart Mork, The Ogden Group.Net, Kingston Quilt Shop, Brooke International, Coldwell Banker Swanson Realty, John L. Scott Realty (Tom Heckly, broker), Kingston Eyecare Center and Earth Dance Pottery.
The chamber newsletter and member applications are at www.kingstonchamber.com or contact us (360) 297-3813.